Here’s a list of some medical items you may need depending on where and how you’re travelling.
Thanks to the Emirates website for this great travel advice.
- Your regular medications (don’t forget to check if they’re allowed in your destination & bring a covering letter from your doctor)
- Vaccination certificate
- Travel Insurance with medical cover
- Digital thermometer
- Analgesics (paracetamol, aspirin, ibuprofen)
- Antacids for indigestion, heartburn or an upset stomach
- Topical antiseptic/antibiotic
- Antihistamines for allergies
- Dressings and adhesive bandages
- Mosquito repellent
- Malaria tablets, if your doctor has prescribed them
- Oral rehydration preparation