Flat Rate Shipping & Free On Orders Over $65
The Australian Government has several sources of information for travellers to help keep you safe.
Did you know people across the world use Facebook to connect and support each other in a crisis?
Australian flight restrictions & sizing guide
For full details, questions or if concerned check directly on the Australian Government website Australian Government - Department of Home Affairs website:
Travelling with powders, liquids, aerosols and gels - below text updated 14th Sept 2019.
Flights within Australia are not subject to restrictions on how much powder, liquid, aerosols and gels you can carry onboard.
However, if you are travelling domestically, but departing from an international terminal (for example, Terminal 1 in Sydney or Terminal 2 in Melbourne—your boarding ticket will confirm if you are departing from an international terminal), you are subject to powder, liquid, aerosol and gel restrictions.
Australia restricts the quantity of liquids, aerosols, gels and certain powders you can carry onboard international flights only. These restrictions do not apply to your checked-in baggage.
- transiting through Australia from another country
- travelling on the domestic leg of a flight departing from an Australian international terminal, e.g. passengers departing Sydney international airport on a flight to Melbourne.
- Restrictions on liquids, aerosols and gels also apply if you are arriving on international flights.
There is no limit on organic powders, such as food and powdered baby formula. There are quantity restrictions on the amount of inorganic powder that can be carried, such as salt, talcum powder and sand.
Liquids, aerosols and gels
- Liquid, aerosol or gel items must be in containers of 100 millilitres (volume), 100 grams (weight) or less.
- Containers must fit into one transparent and re-sealable plastic bag like a snap-lock sandwich bag.
- The four sides of the bag's sealed area must add up to no more than 80 centimetres (e.g. 20x20 cm or 15x25 cm).
Only one bag is allowed per passenger, with exceptions for carers who may carry the bag/s for people in their care, including children.
Welcome to Pilgrim Packs
Eco friendly travel products, every day can feel like a holiday
Our quality products are designed for longevity for all the right reasons. Helping you feel good inside and out while inspiring ethical and sustainable travel choices, as you prepare for your next getaway or the every day.
🌱 Relax, refresh and enjoy
🍃 Inspiring eco travel and living
🌱 Eco friendly and functional
🍃 Sustainable hemp, bamboo, cotton